Institutional Research Links for Faculty
Want to learn more about...
- Assessment of teaching and learning? Go to the Teaching and Learning at Evergreen page.
- Evergreen faculty demographic trends? Visit the Faculty and Staff page.
- How engaged Evergreen students are? Engage in the results of the National Survey of Student Engagement.
- How satisfied students are with their learning environment at Evergreen? Consider the results of the Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2015 (Question 10).
- How to take a research project through human subjects review? The Human Subjects Review process at Evergreen is overseen by John McLain, Academic Grants Manager. This review is not associated with the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment.
- What Evergreen students' goals are? View results from the Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2015 (Question 14).
- What kinds of assessments have been performed at Evergreen? View various assessment reports and reports from student and alumni surveys.
- What other faculty are doing? Browse Faculty Scholarship on Teaching and Learning and the End-of-Program Review Assessment page.
- Where you can find more data and research resources?