Faculty Teaching Strategies for Research
The documents below outline assignments that guide students through the process of developing a preliminary statement and research prospectus, collaborating with other students on research, and evaluating the research at the end of a program. These resources were developed by Evergreen faculty member Jeanne Hahn.
Read a note about these documents or select one of the documents below:
- Preliminary Statement for research stretching over two quarters (PDF)
- Research Prospectus for research stretching over two quarters (PDF)
- Preliminary Statement designed for a one-quarter research project (PDF)
- Questions for the research project evaluation (PDF)
- Notes of aspects of the class process in establishing topics and moving to the preliminary statements (PDF)