Human Resource Services provides resources and information to support fair and equitable employment practices at Evergreen.
New staff at Evergreen? Review what you'll need to do in your first days and weeks here as you become part of the college community.
We assist with resources to help you improve as a staff member.
- Learn how Evergreen's performance evaluations work.
- Discover the training opportunities available to you, including tuition waivers.
- Improve your physical health with wellness programs.
- Confidential access to the Employee Assistance Program.
- Understand your paid time off options or learn more about the time and leave systems used by all employees. (Benefits like medical insurance and retirement are handled by the Payroll and Benefits office.)
Changing Your Name or Address
You can change your address, phone number, or emergency contact information on my.evergreen.edu. Click on the "Pay History and Information" link to get started.
If you are changing your name, you will need to bring appropriate documentation to Human Resource Services in person. More information about this process is provided in the profile change form on my.evergreen.edu. You can also download a Name Change Form (PDF).
If any life changes affect your insurance or retirement benefits, contact Payroll and Benefits.
Review Your Personnel File
The exact contents of your personnel file vary depending on your history or classification. But the following items are usually included:
- Official job description
- Performance evaluations
- Written reprimands and disciplinary actions within a time period
You can ask us to add information about training or certification, or any written positive feedback about your job performance. You can also request a copy of your complete file at any time. Contact us to get started.