Priority Room Reservations
Current campus residents have priority in the room selection process.
New Student Application
If you are a new student, you must apply for your space.
Reserve before March 30 and purchase $100 Declining Balance for this spring and get an additional $150 Declining Balance bonus in the fall. That’s $250 total!
Here are the options for reserving the best spots on campus ahead of the rush:
Early Greener Reservation
Get an apartment with your friends before the self-assignment process opens, and you’ll each get $100 bonus Campus Dining Declining Balance when you all check in next fall!
- Get your friends together to fill all the beds in a 4 or 6 bedroom apartment of your choice. All beds in an apartment must be filled to qualify.
- Complete the Early Greener Reservation Form and turn it into the RAD front office by 5 pm on March 7 to secure your favorite spot on campus.
Theme Housing Application
Live in Theme Housing with like-minded individuals. Complete the online application by March 9.
Current Resident Reservation
Select your room before new residents reserve spaces.
- Log on to our self-assign system.
- View a map of housing and select your exact room.
- Hold other rooms in your apartment for friends by entering their evergreen email addresses.
2014 Spring Timeline
March 7 — Early Greener Reservation Forms due
March 9 — Theme Housing applications due
March 12 — Early Greener and Theme Housing room assignments sent via email
March 13 — Self assignment opens at 5 pm for current campus residents returning next year
March 30 — Current resident only self-assignment process closes at midnight.
April 2 — Self assignment re-opens at 5 pm for all Evergreen students