Living on campus links you directly to Evergreen’s vibrant community. Students who live on campus do better in classes and make more friends.
Living on campus has many benefits
- Wake up 5 minutes before class
- Get free Internet service and other utilities
- No need to commute
- Have easy access to all the programs and activities occurring on campus
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Have 1,000 acres of forest as your backyard
Where can you live?
- Freshman: in residence halls
- Transfer: mostly in campus apartments, but some also live in residence halls, depending on age
- Returning: in campus apartments
Residence halls are designed to meet the needs of students transitioning to college life. Build your community and your social network and experience the convenience of having classes and amenities nearby.
The apartment housing community offers transfer students and returning residents a great balance of services, amenities, and privacy for those ready to experience a more independent lifestyle. Within this community, you'll find themed living options and no-themed housing.