Reserve Your Space
To use the online campus housing reservation system, you must be admitted to Evergreen and have an evergreen.edu email address.
To start the process for fall quarter, you may log in and fill out the housing application. Begin by confirming or adding your information. You can also request ADA accommodations if necessary.
If you’re new to campus housing, you’ll pay a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $45.
Select a Space
The Spring Quarter housing deadline has passed. However, there are still some spaces left on campus. Please contact our front office at 360-867-6132 if you would like to reserve a room.
Fall 2015 -
Choose your roommates
You can reserve a space for preferred roommates if you know their Evergreen email addresses. You can hold a spot for them for 24 hours.
- If you are a current housing resident, 2015 fall reservations open February 2 at 12:01 am.
- If you will be new to housing, 2015 fall reservations open February 17 at 12:01 am.
- The freshman fall housing priority deadline is July 14. After July 14, spaces are available on a first come first served basis until we are full.
What Happens Next
After you reserve your space, we'll send messages to your evergreen.edu email address with information about what you need to know. This will include:
- Meal plan information—Freshman (40 credits or fewer) living in on-campus housing are required to have a dining plan
- Roommate details
- How to check-in
- Other information about living on campus