Reserve Your Space
To use the online campus housing reservation system, you must be admitted to Evergreen and have an evergreen.edu email address.
To start the process for fall quarter, you may log in and fill out the housing application. Begin by confirming or adding your information. You can also request ADA accommodations if necessary.
If you’re new to campus housing, you’ll pay a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $45.
Select a Space
Choose your roommates
You can hold a space for friends if you know their Evergreen email addresses. They will receive an email and have 24 hours to log in and reserve a space in your unit.
Log in to the campus housing reservation system to view a map of housing and reserve your room.
You have 24 hours after making your reservation to pay the non-refundable $250 down payment towards your rent.
If your financial aid expected family contribution is under $5080, you may be eligible to defer this fee. Contact us for more information about the late payment agreement.
- The spring housing deadline has passed, however there are still a few spaces available. Contact us if you would like to reserve a room for immediate move in.
- The freshman fall housing priority deadline is July 14. After July 14, spaces are available on a first come first served basis until we are full.
Check your Evergreen email
After you reserve your space, we'll send important messages to your evergreen.edu email address.
You can forward your evergreen.edu email to another address by visiting https://my.evergreen.edu/myaccounts/email
Offices across the college send information to your evergreen.edu address that is essential to your success at Evergreen. Housing information sent via email includes:
- Room reservation confirmation
- Meal plan information—Freshman (40 credits or fewer) living in on-campus housing are required to have a dining plan
- Roommate contact information sent in early September
- How to check-in
- Other information about living on campus
What if I change my mind?
If you've already booked a room but change your mind and are not planning on living with us, visit https://my.evergreen.edu/rad_my_app/cancel to cancel your application and avoid being billed for rent.