Student Health Center
The Student Health Center provides a variety of services designed to meet the needs of a diverse student body.
- We offer same-day appointments for acute care needs such as colds and flu.
- Students can be evaluated for mental health issues such as Depression or Anxiety.
- Our Reproductive Health visits offer consultation, education and if necessary, testing for sexually transmitted infections and birth control options. Women can be seen for annual female exams.
- We offer Travel Consults for students interested in study abroad or travel, and can help with the immunizations that are needed for overseas travel. Physicals required for specific program participation or travel are also available.
- We put a strong emphasis on health education, helping students learn how to manage or avoid health problems in the future. Every student who comes in to the Health Center is screened for physical and mental health, so we are able to provide specific feedback to students regarding health risk.