If you have to pay any portion of tuition, fees, or campus housing out of pocket, a prepayment plan will help you spread out and manage your payments.
Sign-up for the 2017-2018 pre-payment plan will open on June 30th, 2017. First payment will be due August 1st, 2017 and the last payment April 1st, 2018. Prepayment plans are only for full academic years and will cover Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters. To sign up go to my.evergreen.edu account. Choose web payment tab and “Installment Payment Plan”
Log in to my.evergreen.edu and go to Web Payment to get started. An estimation calculator is available under Installment Payment Plans when payment plans are available.
- August, September, and October payments cover Fall expenses.
- November, December, and January payments cover Winter expenses.
- February, March, and April payments cover Spring expenses.
- $40 non-refundable sign-up fee
- $25 fee insufficient or uncollected funds
- $10 late payment fee
Underpayment or Overpayment
If you change your enrollment, housing, or other expenses, or if your financial aid isn't what you expected, you may end up owing more or less than the amount set in your payment plan.
At the end of Spring quarter, we'll review your account and send a bill or refund.