Make secure online payments to The Evergreen State College.
Current Students, Staff, and Faculty
If you are a current student, staff, or faculty, use your my.evergreen.edu account to log in to Web Payment. You can pay for tuition, fees, library or media loan fines, housing, mandatory meal plans, child care, parking passes, and more.
Paying on Behalf of a Current Student
You can also make a one-time payment without needing a login if you know the student’s A number and amount due.
If you are a prospective student, community member, or visitor, select one of the links below. If you are interested in making a donation for scholarships, in support of specific programs, or more, see Giving to Evergreen.
- Admissions Contact the Office of Admissions prior to submitting payment.
- Bookstore Charge Account
- KAOS Olympia Community Radio
Non-Student Invoice Payments Have your 5-digit invoice number ready.
Washington Center Conferences only
- National Summer Institute on Learning Communities
- Teaching and Learning National Institute
- Payment Use this link if you have already registered but have not paid.