The Financial Aid Office provides counseling and assistance to students who do not have the necessary financial resources to accomplish their educational objectives.
Extended Hours During Week One of Winter Quarter
- Financial Aid—LIB 1200
- Monday–Wednesday: 9 am–6 pm
- Thursday–Friday: 9 am–5 pm
- Saturday: 11 am–1 pm
Types of Aid
How to Get Financial Aid
Consider applying for scholarships and tuition awards as a way to assist with educational expenses. Separate applications are required for scholarships. Most applications are due on February 1 for the following year. Look for a scholarship.
Graduate students have separate financial aid processes.
- Complete the FAFSA every year as soon as possible after January 1 for the following academic year. Evergreen’s Title IV code number is 008155. (Get more FAFSA tips.)
- Submit the FAFSA before March 1 to meet the priority deadline. You can complete the FAFSA even if you or your parents haven’t filed your income taxes yet.
- New students: you can apply for financial aid at the same time that you apply for admission.
- Once we receive your file, we will review your information and determine eligibility. We will notify you if any additional information is required.
- If you are eligible, we will notify you by email and you will be able to accept your award.