Facilities What's New
Ten-Year Capital Request Plan 2015-25
At the end of August we turned in our Capital Request Plan for 2015-25 to the Office of Financial Management (OFM).
Please go to this link (PDF) to see the complete request.
- Accident Report Form This form needs to be filled out for all injuries that happen on campus.
- Campus Land Use Procedures (PDF) This form is a required application for outdoor projects that will alter the college's property.
- Campus Master Plan This document is the strategic plan for the College from 2005 to 2020. It incorporates all academic and support operations, including capital projects.
- Campus Production Report Fill out this form for all art installations and events that involve a large number of off-campus guests. If you wonder whether or not to submit one, call Space Scheduling at x 6314.
- Conference Room Contacts (Word) (PDF) Can't find a space for you meeting? Try these locally scheduled rooms.
- Facilities Services Brochure Handy pamphlet that describes each unit's responsibilities in Facilities Services.
- Facilities Work Requests Any work that you want/need done, from shelving installation and plugged toilets to light bulb replacement and heating/cooling discomforts.
- The FAD News Blog Gives current information on events happening in the College's Finance and Administration Department of which Facilities Services is a part.
- Winter Storm Maintained Walkways (PDF) This map shows the prioritized walkways to be cleared when the campus has a storm.
Projects Scheduled for Bids
Major Projects Updates
Lecture Hall Renovation