Bioterrorism Response at Evergreen
Reports of anthrax exposures have heightened everyone's concern over the threat of bioterrorist attacks. We closely monitor the national situation and are implementing recommendations put forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) and the United States Postal Service (USPS).
Information is available by following the links below.If you have specific concerns or questions, please call Robyn Herring at (360) 867-6111.
Washington State Department of Health Documents
- Washington State Department of Health: Bioterrorism
- Talking Points: State Department of Health Bioterrorism Preparedness
- Talking Points: State Department of Health Drinking Water Infrastructure Protection
- Talking Points: Emergency Response Involving Health Systems and Health Professionals
- Talking Points: State Role in National Pharmaceutical Stockpile Plan