Prepare to be amazed by the wonders of the physical world at the largest science carnival in Washington State!
The 13th Annual Evergreen Science Carnival & Research Exposition
Abstracts and Schedules
Friday May 27, 2016
- Free Parking—Request a pass at the parking booth
- 10 am – 3 pm
- LAB I, LAB II
- Welcome Center in the Lobby of Lab I—Pick up an event program on the day of the event.
- Be sure to check the schedule board when you arrive for the most recent schedule
- Free Admission—Bring Your curiosity
- No Registration Required—Tell parking attendant you are here for the Science Carnival. They will give you a parking pass free of charge for those attending on Friday. Parking is free on Saturday.
Visit the Welcome Center in Lab I for up-to-the minute information.