The 13th Annual Evergreen Science Carnival & Research Exposition
Abstracts & Schedules
Check back closer to the event for a schedule.
Submit a presentation proposal.
Friday May 27, 2016
- FREE Parking - Request a pass at the parking booth
- 10 am - 3 pm
- LAB I, LAB II
- Welcome Center in the Lobby of Lab I - Pick up an event program on the day of the event.
- Be sure to check the schedule board when you arrive for the most recent schedule
- FREE Admission – Bring Your CURIOSITY
- NO Registration Required – Tell PARKING attendant you are here for the SCIENCE CARNIVAL. A parking pass will be provided free of charge for those attending the science carnival on Friday. Parking is free on Saturday.
Visit the Welcome Center in Lab I for up-to-the minute information.
Prepare to be amazed by the wonders of the physical world at the largest science carnival in Washington State!