Develop a vision and a map for your pathway through Evergreen. Plan for graduate school. Get the tools you need to start crafting your future now. Join us for the next Mentoring Day!
Next All-Campus Mentoring Day
View the complete All-Campus Mentoring Day schedule of events.
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Schedule at a Glance
- 1:30–1:50 pm—Opening Session
- 2:00–2:50 pm—Concurrent Faculty Advising Sessions
- 3:00–3:50 pm—Concurrent Faculty Advising Sessions
- 4:00–6:00 pm—Academic Fair (CRC Gymnasium)
All undergraduates are welcome.
- Get one-on-one faculty support for and feedback on your Academic Statement
- Meet faculty and hear about their own educational pathways and areas of expertise
- Start planning for graduate school
- Get to know the Evergreen curriculum
- Share tools, knowledge, and ideas with other students
2015-2016 All-Campus Mentoring Days
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016 (Coming soon)
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016 (Coming soon)