Develop a vision and a map for your pathway through Evergreen. Plan for graduate school. Get the tools you need to start crafting your future now. Join us for the next Mentoring Day!
Next All-Campus Mentoring Day
The complete schedule of events will be available soon.
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Schedule at a Glance
- 1:30–1:50 pm—Opening Session
- 2:00–2:50 pm—Concurrent Faculty Advising Sessions
- 3:00–3:50 pm—Concurrent Faculty Advising Sessions
- 4:00–6:00 pm—Academic Fair (CRC Gymnasium)
For an idea of what to expect, check out the most recent schedule of events for the sessions that were held in March.
All undergraduates are welcome.
- Meet faculty and hear about their own educational pathways and areas of expertise
- Start planning for graduate school
- Get to know the Evergreen curriculum
- Share tools, knowledge, and ideas with other students
- Learn about the genesis and purpose of the Academic Statement and get support for and feedback on yours
2014-2015 All-Campus Mentoring Days
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Wednesday, May 13, 2015