Equity and Inclusion
The Equity & Inclusion web pages serve as a resource for current and prospective students, staff, and faculty.
Search for New Vice President and Vice Provost of Equity and Inclusion
The Vice President and Vice Provost for Equity and Inclusion will provide strategic vision and transformational leadership in advancing our mission to be an equity-minded, student-ready, inclusive institution.
The position will establish collaborative partnerships with faculty, staff and students to develop and implement a Strategic Equity plan that advances a culture of inquiry, grounded in equity, aimed at supporting the success of all of our students at the College.
Find out more about the VP search.
The Equity Council
The Equity Council is a group of students, faculty, and staff who work together on issues of equity and inclusion. Learn more about intentional college-wide equity work and find out more about the Council.
Resources for the Community
Many different groups on campus can help you get the services you need, find a community, or report a concern.
Find resources and support
- Access Services: connecting students with disabilities to resources to enable success.
- Center for Community-Based Learning and Action: linking students and faculty with community organizations for mutually-beneficial opportunities.
- The President's Equity Fund: funding events and activities to encourage inclusion and equity.
- First Peoples Multicultural Advising: providing academic and social support for people of color.
- Longhouse: promoting indigenous arts and cultures.
- TRiO: assisting and serving low-income, first-generation college, and disabled students.
- Trans & Queer Center: providing academic and social support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, and agender people.
- Veteran's Services: helping military, dependents, and veterans access services and benefits.
Act to stop inequity and bias
- Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity: ensuring a diverse workforce; preventing and responding to harassment and discrimination.
- Bias Incident Response Team: addressing hate crimes or bias incidents when more visible incidents occur that are likely to significantly affect the College community or subpopulations of the college.
- Title IX: responding to people who have experience sexual violence and helping the community support each other.