The Evergreen Wellness Committee's mission is to develop, provide, and assess programs and opportunities for employees to develop healthier lifestyles. Read more...
Eligibility for Participation
In keeping with the Evergreen Wellness Committee’s mission to develop, provide, and assess programs and opportunities for employees to develop healthier lifestyles, all non-student employees, whether categorized as hourly, temporary, classified, exempt, or faculty, are eligible to participate in Wellness Committee-sponsored programs, though there may occasionally be exceptions, such as for some programs requiring health-benefit eligibility.
Massage Vendor Application Process
Programs and Activities
- Tobacco Cessation: Quit 4 Life through Alere Wellness and the American Cancer Society. This is not an on-campus activity. Instead, you work at your own pace directly with the program’s coaches and many tools available. Nicotine replacement therapy may be FREE for you and your qualified dependents.
- Strength Training with Lori Valentine: Wellness Sponsored – FREE to all faculty and staff each Tuesday and Thursday through June 30, 2014.
- Archery: Wellness Sponsored – FREE to all faculty and staff each Friday through June 6, 2014.
- Zumba: Starting Winter quarter, Zumba will be offered Mondays and Wednesdays from 12-1 in the CRC.
- Smart Phone Apps: Based on a faculty and staff survey, these are recommended health and wellness applications you can download to your smart phone!
- Chair Massages: Coming Soon!
- Flu Shot Clinic: Next clinic will be announced here. Read the Influenza Facts from GetAFluShot.com
- Information coming soon regarding the state-sponsored health assessment survey.
- Costantino Recreation Center (CRC)
- Map of the walking trails on campus.
- Preventative Care
- Washington State Department of Health
Nicole Ack, Civil Rights Officer and Equal Opportunity Administrator
Contact Nicole on the phone: 867-5371, at her office in Library 3102, or via email.
Wellness Committee Members
- Deb Allen-Ba, Fiscal Specialist.
- Cindy Beck, Faculty
- Lin Crowley, Media Technology Supervisor/Adjunct Faculty, Media and Chinese Studies.
- Chris Ertman, Recreation Coordinator.
- Susan Harris, Administrative Assistant to the President.
- Olga Inglebritson, Managing Director
- Lorri Moore, Manager, Academic Financial Support Services.
- Susie Seip, Parking Supervisor.
- Ann Storey, Faculty
- Lorri Trimble, Library and Archives Paraprofessional.
- Laurel Uznanski, Associate Vice President of Human Resources.