Current Employment Opportunities
- Application Developer - Washington State Institute for Public Policy
- Assistant Director of Student Activities
- Associate Vice President for Student Academic Support Services
- Communications Officer 1
- Fiscal Technician 3 (Accounts Payable)
- Instruction and Classroom Support Technician 2 - Printmaking
Don't see a position you would like to apply for now? Complete our Recruitment Questionnaire. By filling it out you may be notified of any positions you have indicated an interest in, as they open.
Committed to equal opportunity and operating with an affirmative action plan, The Evergreen State College is working to build a diverse faculty and staff. We strongly encourage qualified persons of all races, ethnicities and sexual orientations, persons of disability, persons over forty, women, Vietnam Era and disabled veterans to apply.
To request disability accommodation in the application process, call the Human Resource Services office at (360) 867-5361 or email your request.