Current Employment Opportunities
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Officer
- Associate Director of TRiO Student Success and Associate Director of College Access Programs (Upward Bound)
- Campus Police Officer (Lateral)
- Research Associate - Washington State Institute for Public Policy (Three positions)
- Student Organizations Advisor
Don't see a position you would like to apply for now? Complete our Recruitment Questionnaire. By filling it out you may be notified of any positions you have indicated an interest in, as they open.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To request disability accommodation in the application process, call the Human Resource Services office at (360) 867-5361 or email your request.