eLearning - Computer System Requirements
In order to browse the e-Learning catalogs or take courses, your computer set up must meet eLearning’s Computer System Requirements.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
- Computer browser must have Java 1.5 or higher to access the courses.
- Pop-up Blocker set to “Off”.
- Latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed.
- Cookies must be enabled.
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024x 768.
This link provides a quick systems check. If your system lacks any of the requirements contact the I.T. Help Desk at Ext. 6627 for assistance.