Program Budget Requests
Program coordinators are responsible for submitting budget requests for their academic program. Faculty who are planning courses or who are offering contracts, SOS, or Undergraduate Research curriculum need not request budgets. Allen Olson will follow up with an email to EWS faculty with instructions regarding courses and budgetary support. Budgets for the graduate programs, Tacoma and Reservation based programs are allocated separately. The deadline for submitting these forms is the end of week 8, May 24th, 2013. Contact David McAvity, Academic Dean for Budget and Space if you have any questions.
Request teaching spaces for your program by contacting Space Scheduling or the relevant building manager, depending on the nature of the space you need. If you are not sure which spaces are managed by which manager contact Space Scheduling.
- General Classroom Spaces (contact: Susan Opprecht, ext: 6371)
- Science Lab Spaces (contact: Peter Robinson ext: 6846)
- Studio Art Spaces (contact: Michelle Pope ext: 5031)
- Theater/Music/Performance Spaces (contact: Shannon Stewart, ext 5896)
- Computer Lab Spaces (contact: Academic Computing Support, 6231)
Capital Equipment Requests
If you have equipment needs for teaching your program contact the relevant equipment managers below. They will work with faculty to create a prioritized list of capital equipment requests for the 2013/2014 academic year.
- Science Lab Equipment: Peter Robinson, ext: 6846
- Art/Studio Equipment: Michelle Pope, ext: 5031
- Theater/Music/Performance Equipment: Shannon Stewart, ext 5896
- Media Equipment: Angela Gallo, ext 6645
Other Program Related Information
- Program Planning Check List
- Copyright: If you have questions regarding the use and reproduction of copyrighted material, visit the Library’s Copyright web page or contact: