Spring 2014 quarter
- Evan Blackwell visual arts, ceramics
- Fields of Study
- aesthetics, art history, education and visual arts
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- visual arts, museum studies, arts administration, public art, arts organizations, art education and design.
This program is for intermediate to advanced students who are ready for intensive full-time work in theory and practice in the visual arts. Students will design their own projects, complete visual research and write papers appropriate to their topics, share their research through presentations, work intensively in the studio together, produce a significant thematic body of work, and participate in demanding weekly critiques. The program will provide opportunities for independent work while providing a learning community of students with similar interests. Beyond art making and visual research, this program will also provide opportunities for professional development for students who are thinking of graduate school, professional work in the visual arts, visual arts internships, or arts education at any level.
- Academic Website
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|April 25th, 2013||New opportunity added.|