Fall 2013, Winter 2014 and Spring 2014 quarters
- Naima Lowe media arts, media and film, experimental media , Ruth Hayes animation, media studies , Julia Zay visual arts, media arts, photography, film studies, art history , Anne Fischel communication, media and community studies , Laurie Meeker film and video production, media theory , Peter Randlette digital media, sound design, media technology, computer applications in media, interactivity
- Fields of Study
- media arts, media studies and moving image
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- media production, professional studio management, and computer applications in media art.
- Students entering this internship program should have experience in media production, the history and theory of media, and/or experience with audio production and the history and theory of audio technology and music.
The Electronic Media internships provide opportunities for in-depth learning of a variety of media skills and concepts. They require a year-long commitment for fall, winter and spring quarters. Interns enroll for 12-16 credits per quarter with room for a 4-credit part-time class or other academic components. Interns work 30 to 40 hours a week and are paid 15 to 19 hours a week, depending on credit distribution. The intern's primary responsibilities are focused on supporting instruction, maintenance and administration for specific labs, facilities and production needs under the supervision of the staff. The interns meet weekly as a group to share skills, collaborate on projects, and to facilitate working together on productions and cross training between areas. All interns will be working in the Center for Creative and Applied Media, the rebuilt HD video and 5.1 surround audio production studios.
For specific descriptions of the internships, please refer to http://www.evergreen.edu/electronicmedia/eminternships.htm .
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- Enhanced Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|August 26th, 2013||New opportunity added.|