Spring 2014 quarter
- Ryo Imamura counseling, psychology, Buddhist studies
- Fields of Study
- anthropology, communications, consciousness studies, cultural studies, education, environmental studies, field studies, health, history, international studies, music, philosophy, psychology, religious studies, sociology, somatic studies and sustainability studies
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- personality theory, abnormal psychology, Jungian psychology, ethics in psychotherapy, cross-cultural counseling, gerontology, Buddhist studies, Asian psychology, socially engaged Buddhism, Chinese spiritual paths, social work, education, transpersonal psychology, and studies in death and dying.
This is an opportunity for sophomore, junior and senior students to create their own course of study and research, including internship, community service, and study abroad options. Before the beginning of spring quarter, interested students should submit an Individual Learning or Internship Contract to Ryo Imamura, which clearly states the work to be completed. Possible areas of study are Western psychology, Asian psychology, Buddhism, counseling, social work, cross-cultural studies, Asian-American studies, religious studies, nonprofit organizations, aging, death and dying, deep ecology and peace studies. Areas of study other than those listed above will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Internship Possibilities
- Counseling, social work, social services, gerontology, ecology, religious communities, humanitarian work and community services.
- Offered During
|December 11th, 2013||New spring opportunity added.|