Winter 2014 quarter
- Thuy Vu economics, management, community organization
- Fields of Study
- business and management, economics, government and international studies
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- entrepreneurship, business management, economics, organizational and community development
Success in business and community development requires a certain level of proficiency in economics, finance, and management. This course provides basic knowledge and skill training for potential entrepreneurs and managers in the areas of government public policies, business cycles, and community development. This course focuses on the macro aspect of business economics and management, namely macroeconomics, fiscal and monetary policies, national accounting, money and banking systems, and business organizational development.
Students in this course are expected to complete 10 hours of community service or in-service learning with a local business or community-based organization.
- Advertised Schedule
- 5:30-9:30p Tue/Thu (Jan 7, 9, 21, 23, Feb 4, 6, 18, 20, Mar 4, 6)
- Schedule and Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|July 17th, 2013||Class meeting dates added|