Fall 2013 - Summer 2014 Catalog
Need help finding the right program? Contact Academic Advising
We believe that the main purpose of a college is to promote student learning through interdisciplinary study, collaborative learning, learning across significant differences, personal engagement, and linking theory to practice. We call this the Five Foci of Learning.
Our faculty is dedicated to teaching, to helping students learn to think critically, solve real-life problems and make the connections that lead to greater understanding. We expect our students to:
- Articulate and assume responsibility for your own work.
- Participate collaboratively and responsibly in our diverse society.
- Communicate creatively and effectively.
- Demonstrate integrative, independent, critical thinking.
- Apply qualitative, quantitative and creative modes of inquiry appropriately to practical and theoretical problems across disciplines.
- As a culmination of your education, demonstrate depth, breadth and synthesis of learning and the ability to reflect on the personal and social significance of that learning.
Read more about the Expectations of a Graduate.
Using the Catalog
Need help? Tips for Using the Catalog.
Offerings are updated frequently so check back often.