Fall 2012, Winter 2013 and Spring 2013 quarters
- Arun Chandra music composition, performance
- Fields of Study
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- many professions, as performing on a musical instrument is helpful for mental discipline.
This is an opportunity for individual instruction on a musical instrument with a qualified instructor from the Olympia area. I can help you find an appropriate instructor, assuming one is available. It usually takes one and a half to two weeks to find a teacher and arrange lessons with them. For this reason, all contracts must be set up before the first week of classes.
Each student will be expected to bear the cost of the individual lessons. Lessons will most likely occur off-campus, at the instructor's discretion.
Each student will be expected to have one lesson a week, of a duration to be determined by the student and the instructor. At the end of the quarter, each student will be expected to perform one or two pieces (demonstrating what they have learned) in a collective, public recital on the Evergreen campus. From observing the performance, I will add my evaluation to the instructor's evaluation.
The level of the instruction (beginner, intermediate, advanced) is dependent on the entry level of the student. Intermediate and advanced students will be given preference.
- Advertised Schedule
- Instruction time to be determined by each student and their teacher.
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Off Campus Location
- Location of the lessons will be off-campus, at the discretion of the teacher.
- Special Expenses
- The cost of private lessons will be paid for by the student, and determined by the individual teacher.
- Offered During