Winter 2013 quarter
- Steven Hendricks book arts, literature, creative writing
- Fields of Study
- literature, visual arts and writing
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- bookbinding, artists' books, and letterpress printing.
Individual study offers students the opportunity to develop self-direction, to learn how to manage a personal project, to focus on unique combinations of subjects, and to pursue original interdisciplinary projects without the constraints of an external structure. Students proposing well-conceived projects in bookbinding, artists' books, and letterpress printing are invited to contact the faculty.
Students with a lively sense of self-direction, discipline and intellectual curiosity are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|December 18th, 2012||New opportunity added.|