Winter 2013 quarter
- Therese Saliba international feminism, Middle East studies, English
- Fields of Study
- cultural studies, gender and women's studies and literature
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- international feminism and gender studies, Middle East Studies, or literature.
Individual study offers students the opportunity to develop self-direction, to learn how to manage a personal project, and to pursue original interdisciplinary projects of their own specific interest. Students interested in the fields of international feminism and gender studies, Middle East Studies, or literature, particularly multicultural and postcolonial literature, are encouraged to propose an independent research project via the ILC online form. In addition, I am available to work with students doing travel abroad in the Middle East, working with women's organization in the Global South, or engaged in internships with community-based organizations in the Puget Sound area.
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|January 9th, 2013||New opportunity added.|