Fall 2012 and Winter 2013 quarters
- Cindy Beck
- Fields of Study
- biology, health and physiology
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- wellness, health, and health-related fields
Students will study the anatomy and physiology of the human body using a systems approach. Students will also explore the interrelationship of health and disease in the human body by studying common pathological conditions. Each system will be covered utilizing a traditional lecture and laboratory format. At the conclusion of each system, students will demonstrate their knowledge through exams and research projects.
Credits in this class meet some requirements for the MiT program as well as prerequisites for many graduate programs in health sciences.
- Advertised Schedule
- 6-10p Mon/Wed
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Upper Division Science Credit
- Students may earn upper division credits by demonstrating an appropriate level of proficiency.
- Offered During
- Evening and Weekend