Spring 2012 quarter
- Leonard Schwartz philosophy, creative writing
- Fields of Study
- literature, philosophy and writing
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- literature, publishing, writing, and academics.
Poetics involves language as creative functions (writing, poetry, fiction), language as performance, language as image, and language as a tool of thought (philosophy, criticism). Our work will be to calibrate these various activities.
Students are invited to join this learning community of culture workers interested in language as a medium of artistic production. This SOS is designed for students who share similar skills and common interests in doing advanced work that may have grown out of previous academic projects and/or programs. Students will work with faculty throughout the quarter; we will design small study groups, collaborative projects and critique groups that will allow students to support one another's work.
- Advertised Schedule
- 9-10:30a, 10:45a-12:15p Mon/Tues in Sem I 3128.
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Offered During
|April 14th, 2011||New SOS added.|