Fall 2011 quarter
- Brian Walter mathematics, computer science, improvisational theater
- Fields of Study
- computer science and mathematics
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- mathematics, computer science
Individual study offers students the opportunity to develop self-direction, to learn how to manage a personal project, and/or to learn how to learn technical material outside of the classroom. Students interested in a self-directed project, research, or course of study in Mathematics or Computer Science are invited to present a proposal to Brian Walter.
Students with a lively sense of self-direction, discipline, and intellectual curiosity are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- No Required Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Upper Division Science Credit
- I typically sponsor only contracts consisting of upper-division Math and/or Computer Science work.
- Offered During