Fall 2011 and Winter 2012 quarters
- Dharshi Bopegedera physical chemistry
- Fields of Study
- Preparatory for studies or careers in
- mistry, physics, physical science, health science, biological sciences, medicine, environmental sciences, and teaching.
- one year of general chemistry.
Students are welcome to study the advanced inorganic chemistry component that is offered as part of the Atoms, Molecules, and Reactions program.
In fall quarter we will explore atomic structure, simple bonding models, molecular symmetry, group theory and its applications, molecular orbital theory, and acid-base chemistry. In winter quarter we will study the chemistry of coordination compounds and the solid state.
This is being offered for 8 credits in fall quarter and 4 credits in winter quarter.
- Campus Location
- Online Learning
- Enhanced Online Learning
- Greener Store
- Required Fees
- Fall $20 for tickets to attend the 2011 Pauling Symposium Award and Banquet.
- Upper Division Science Credit
- Students may earn upper division science credits in inorganic chemistry.
- May be offered again in
- Offered During
|November 16th, 2011||Fall fees updated.|