The CARE Network of The Evergreen State College works from a dedicated volunteer base; applications to become a CARE Network volunteer are accepted from student, staff, faculty, and alumni who are interested in serving the community through Conflict Assistance, Resources & Empowerment services.
The CARE Network’s purpose is to:
- Promote and provide opportunities for community members to enhance their competency to engage productively in conflict;
- Assist people who are experiencing conflict by explaining conflict resolution options;
- Serve as a source of coaching for community members dealing with conflict;
- Serve as a source of data collection regarding number of type of incidents that require referral and assistance; and
- Provide referral to resources that may assist in healing from conflict experiences.
Please note that the next open application session is scheduled for SPRING QUARTER 2014, accepting applications and inquiry NOW!
If you have any question just let us know by emailing CARE Network or calling 867.5291