Create a Winning Resume
It’s important to remember that a résumé will not get you a job. Its purpose is to get you invited for an interview with a potential employer. So, whether you’re building a résumé for the first time, or looking to update and enhance the one you have, we’ve provided the following reference guides and articles to help you to create a winning résumé.
After reviewing these helpful documents, we encourage you to visit Career Development Center for additional assistance, not only on your résumé, but for all of your job search needs.
- Why, and how to write a résumé
- Rules for effective résumés
- Résumé information worksheet
- Writing descriptive skill statements
- Action word list
- Helpful résumé section headings
- Résumé checklist
- Seven Resume Blunders to avoid