Look for Jobs & Internships
Searching for a job can be a time-consuming, challenging and frustrating process. But with proper planning, preparation, and practice, and by applying multiple strategies, you can greatly enhance your chances of landing a rewarding position. Participating in an internship related to your field of interest is also a great way to gain relevant experience that many employers are seeking in job applicants.
The Career Development Center offers a wide range of information to help you find a job or internship opportunity. Below are links to several resource guides and articles to help you plan and prepare for your job search.
- Job search strategies
- Nine things employers want from you
- How to successfully navigate a job fair
- Internships: Bridging Academics to Real World Experience
- Interviewing yourself into a career
- Five ways to stay motivated in your job search
- Job seekers: are your applications getting you nowhere?
- Volunteering will save your career
- 21 mistakes people make on LinkedIn
- Websites to assist job seekers with disabilities
To find job and internship postings from employers who are specifically recruiting Evergreen students and alumni, check out the Community Opportunities Database (CODA) or visit the Career Development Center to inquire about our Weekly Recruitment Notices.
For additional assistance with your job search, we encourage you to contact the Career Development Center at 360-867-6193 to schedule an appointment with one of our Career Advisors..