The 23rd Annual Graduate School Fair
Wednesday, October 22
11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Library Building 2nd Floor Lobby
Every Fall, The Career Development Center at The Evergreen State College sponsors a Graduate School Fair, historically featuring representatives from over 30 graduate and professional schools. During the fair, current students, alumni, and community members are welcomed to visit with potential graduate programs to learn more about opportunities and the application process.
If graduate school is part of your future, this event will provide you with information about graduate and professional schools, insights into the application process, and the opportunity to network and have conversations representatives from graduate programs.
You do not need to register for this event. However, The Career Development Center suggests you consider preparing for the fair with the following steps:
- Review the list of graduate schools and programs in attendance at this year’s fair (coming soon). Make a list of each program you would like to visit. New schools are added daily, so keep checking this website for up-to-date information.
- Review the list of graduate schools and programs in attendance at last year’s fair.
- The Career Development Center is a free and unlimited for Evergreen students and alumni as they begin their graduate or professional school journey. We encourage you to schedule an appointment with a career counseling specialist by calling 360-867-6093 to discuss your graduate or professional school plans.
- Prepare a 30 second introduction to highlight your interest in pursuing an advanced degree and what existing knowledge and experience you would bring to the program.
- Professional and tidy dress is expected. Prepare clothing that will leave a positive impression on the representatives with whom you are speaking.
- Prepare a list of questions to ask each representative. Consider writing them down and bring them with you during the event.