Weapons Prohibited - Public Hearing
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Lecture Hall LH2
Learn more about proposed rule-making, Weapons Prohibited WAC at Evergreen.
- The college is proposing to create a permanent rule, Weapons Prohibited, WAC 174-136-043.
- If you are a student/faculty/staff at the College, you can see the full proposal on Greener Commons.
- You can also read the proposal on the State of Washington Code Reviser's website.
- At the hearing, you can provide in-person comments to the college about the proposed changes.
- Alternatively, you can submit written comments to: John Carmichael, 2700 Evergreen Parkway NW, Olympia, WA 98505. or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 360-867-6577 no later than October 10, 2017.
- Assistance for Persons with Disabilities, please contact Andrew Corn, phone 360-867-6296, fax 360-867-6886, email email@example.com, by October 9, 2017.
- Currently the proposed rule is in place as an emergency rule. You can read the emergency WAC on the Code Revisers website.
Sponsored By: Student Affairs