A central location for budget-related information and links.
Archived budget information is available on a separate page.
- April 26, 2012 - Budget Update
- February 21, 2012 - Update on the Developing State Budget
- October 27, 2011 - Governor Provides Budget Cut Alternatives to Fill Growing Gap
- October 27, 2011 - Governor's Letter of Transmittal to the Legislature
- October 12, 2011 - Changes, Current Information, Having Your Voice Heard
- October 12, 2011 - General Legislative and Budget Schedule
- September 14, 2011 - Revenue Forcast
- June 28, 2011 - Plan to Avoid Mandatory Staff Furloughs
- June 17, 2011 - Soft Freeze Implementation
- June 2011 FAQ
- June 6, 2011 Budget Forum (PDF)
- May 31, 2011 Budget Update
- April 20, 2011 Student Budget Update (PDF)
- April 15, 2011 FAQ
- April 15, 2011 Budget/Legislative Update
- March 7, 2011 Budget/Legislative Update (Word)
- November 10, 2010 Budget Update
- September 14, 2010 Governor Announces Further Cuts for Current Biennium/Fiscal Year
Please read the provided information above and then if you still have a question, feel free to submit an additional question. Our goal is to answer within five working days.
If you have an idea for increased revenue or cost savings, please share it with your budget coordinator or Vice President. We may be updating the idea generation process soon. Check back for updates.