Learn about the history of the Evergreen State College by viewing our Digital Collections.
Evergreen Through the Years
News releases and clippings paint a picture of Evergreen's history from 1967 to the present.
The web pages archive includes past web pages of individuals, academic programs, and academic groups.
See Evergreen Documented for photos of Evergreen's people, places, and history.
- Evergreen Historical Documents (Read about Evergreen's history and development)
- The Evergreen State College Newsletter (1969–1988) and Happenings (1971–1993)
- The Evergreen Visual History Collection presents video material focusing on the early history of the college (1970-76). Learn more about this project by consulting the Evergreen Visual History Index.
- Class of '72 – Faculty hired for the first two years
- Founding Faculty and Planning Staff (by date or alphabetical)
- Journalistic bibliography of Evergreen's development (1960–1979)
- Notes to a Future Historian
- Tales of Early Evergreen
- Timeline of Evergreen's early years (1967–1977)
Academics at Evergreen
- Academic Calendar 1971–2015
- Archived Academic Catalogs
- Dragon Wall Mural Tour (Man and Art program 1971–72)
- Master of Environmental Studies Archive
- Masters Theses
- Program Histories
People of Evergreen
Greeners of Note
- Alumni Entrepreneurs Directory
- Evergreen Authors Directory
- Alumni Writers Project
- The Evergreen Magazine Archive
Faculty and Staff
- Emeritus Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and Staff Works and Projects
- Retired and Deceased Faculty Personal Papers