Our mission is to help students understand their educational options, plan their academic path, and succeed as learners.
Advisors can assist you with:
- understanding how college works and how to develop the skills to succeed here
- navigating Evergreen's curriculum
- choosing programs and courses to meet your interests and goals
- identifying and developing an area of emphasis in your studies
- preparing for advanced study in your field
- connecting with campus resources and support systems
- improving your study and time management skills
Enrollment Reports - Check seat availability in Fall Quarter programs and classes
- New students: Sign up for Academic Planning Workshop here if you did not attend a session during Orientation Week.
Questions? Call us at 360-867-6312.