- You attempted one or more college courses since leaving high school.**
- You left high school and will have credit through Running Start, Dual Credit, or AP/IB exams.**
- You have not received a bachelor's degree.
**Applicants with less than 40 transferable quarter credits will be asked to submit an official high school transcript, ACT/SAT test scores, and/or GED/High school equivalency exam results.
Academic performance as determined by the cumulative grade point average and number of transferable credits completed. The minimum 2.0 GPA is required for admission consideration.
Good academic standing at the last institution attended.
Satisfactory completion of a variety of courses in the arts and sciences, for example: the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and art.
Priority admission consideration will be given to students who have earned any of the following from a regionally accredited Washington community or technical college:
- Direct Transfer Agreement (DTA) Associate's Degree
- Associate in Science-Transfer (AS-T) Degree
- Technical Arts Transfer Degrees (Upside Down Transfer Option or Direct Technical Transfer)
Tacoma & Tribal Programs
Tacoma Program and Tribal Program applicants must have 90 transferable quarter credits for admission consideration. Both programs require a pre-application interview: Tacoma Program In-Take Interview form (PDF) or Tribal Program In-Take Interview form (PDF).