Admitted Student Open House 2016
This exclusive event is for freshman and transfer students who have been admitted to Evergreen (Olympia campus) and will begin their studies in Fall Quarter 2015 (September). If you have not visited Evergreen or are having difficulty deciding whether Evergreen is the right college choice for you - please consider attending this event. Family and friends of admitted students are welcome to attend as well.
Online reservations for this event will open in February 2016.
Please have your student ID number ready to place your reservation. Your student ID number starts with an "A."
Faculty, staff, and current students will welcome you to this distinctive learning community. Discussion topics include academic programs, academic and social support services, and campus life. By the end of the day, you should feel confident in your choice to become a 'Greener!
You will be able to -
- Meet Evergreen faculty, staff, and students.
- Learn more about the academic programs.
- Get acquainted with academic support services.
- Tour the residence halls.
- Enjoy lunch courtesy of the Office of Admissions - for new students only. The lunch for family and friends is "no host."
|8:30 am||Check-in table opens|
|9:00 am||Welcome Session begins|
|10:00 am to
Information Fair, and Lunch
|3:30 pm||Residence Hall Tours|