Fridays at Evergreen
- Offered on February 2 and March 2, 2018.
- The program begins promptly at 10:00 a.m. The program ends at 12:30 p.m., though add-on afternoon activities conclude at 3:30 p.m.
Join us on a Friday at Evergreen!
You and your family can learn more about Evergreen's distinctive approach to education at one of these half-day events.
- Student voices: Stories and experiences about this learning community.
- Faculty advice: Examine the advantages of integrated academic programs.
- Staff support: Get help with developing critical skills for academic success.
- Campus tours: An hour walk to explore the campus and the resident halls.
Your reservation for this event is required because space is limited. The reservation form for the February and March events will be posted in mid-January 2018.
Please call (360) 867-6170 or email if you have questions.
The following is an example of what you may expect at a Friday at Evergreen event. The formal program begins promptly at 10 a.m.
- Welcome & Introductions—Essential Evergreen
- Faculty Panel—Curriculum Overview
- Admissions Q & A
- Student Panel
- Campus Tour (optional)
1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- One-to-one Admissions Counseling (optional)