Fridays at Evergreen
- October 14, and November 4, 2016. Location: Olympia, Washington, Evans Library Building, room 4300.
- February 3, and March 3, 2017.
Join us on a Friday at Evergreen!
You and your family can learn more about Evergreen's distinctive approach to education at one of these half-day events.
- Student voices: Stories and experiences about this learning community.
- Faculty advice: Examine the advantages of integrated academic programs.
- Staff support: Get help with developing critical skills for academic success.
- Campus tours: An hour walk to explore the campus and the resident halls.
Reservations for these events are required because space is limited.
The reservation form is available for October 14 and November 4. The reservation form for the February and March 2017 events will be available in January 2017.
Please call (360) 867-6170 or email if you have questions.
The following is an example of what you may expect at a Friday at Evergreen event. The formal program begins promptly at 10 a.m.
- Welcome & Introductions—Essential Evergreen
- Faculty Panel—Curriculum Overview
- Admissions Q & A
- Student Panel
- Campus Tour (optional)
1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- One-to-one Admissions Counseling (optional)