Fridays at Evergreen
- October 9, 2015 & November 13, 2015
- February 5, 2016 & March 4, 2016
Join us on a Friday at Evergreen!
You and your family can learn more about Evergreen's distinctive approach to education at one of these half-day events.
- Student voices: Stories and experiences about this learning community.
- Faculty advice: Examine the advantages of integrated academic programs.
- Staff support: Get help with developing critical skills for academic success.
- Campus tours: An hour walk to explore the campus and the resident halls.
Reservations are required for this space-limited event.
Please call (360) 867-6170 or email if you have questions.
The following is an example of what you may expect at a Friday at Evergreen event. The formal program begins promptly at 10 a.m.
- Welcome & Introductions—Essential Evergreen
- Faculty Panel—Curriculum Overview
- Admissions Q & A
- Student Panel
- Campus Tour (optional)
1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- One-to-one Admissions Counseling (optional)