If you’re coming directly from another college or restarting after years away, you can finish your degree at Evergreen.
Evergreen is for Transfers
More than half of our students come to Evergreen with existing credits. Here’s why.
No backtracking, no repeat classes, faster graduation.
- Generous credit transfer policies.
- Every transferred credit counts toward graduation. No backtracking, no repeat classes, faster graduation.
- Build your own academic pathway. Study the things you actually like. Avoid the things you don’t.
- Simplified schedule and flexible offerings.
The way you learn at Evergreen is a bit unconventional, but it gets results.
- You’ll get an accredited bachelor’s degree.
- You’ll earn distinct credits for specific subjects, so you can get into grad school.
- You’ll have help from top-notch advisors, career counselors, and even faculty so you can reach your goals.
I’m a sophomore, and at other schools I would still be taking meaningless prerequisite classes that have nothing to do with what I want to do with my education. I really like the small class sizes and the one-on-one communication with the faculty. Evergreen allows me to learn in my learning style.
— Bethany Evans M. ’18, transfer student
Transferring is Easy and Flexible
We have one of the most generous transfer policies around. Every single one of your transfer credits count towards graduation, even if you’ve changed majors or degrees along the way. You won’t be stuck playing catch-up or retaking classes.
Returning Evergreen students. If you have attended Evergreen before, find out how to apply as a returning student.
Adult students. We’re here for you. Learn more about how to apply as an adult student.
Veteran students. You have access to an excellent Veterans resource center. You’ll get on-campus expertise in transitioning to Evergreen and beyond.
Technical degrees. Approved technical degrees from a Washington community college may be transformed into a bachelor’s degree with our innovative Upside Down degree program.
Life experience and other non-traditional education. In addition to the traditional credit transfer, Evergreen offers credit for life experience and other non-traditional education.
Study the things you actually like. Avoid the things you don’t.
Schedules That Work For You
- Full-time day programs
- Evening and weekend studies
- Tacoma program for junior and senior students
- Tribal reservation-based program
Come Talk to Us
You have questions, we’ve got answers. If you have any questions about transferring or what it’s like to study at Evergreen, get in touch. We’d love to chat.
- Give us a call at (360) 867-6170.
- Or check out our staff page to find the representative for your area.
- If you’re in a DIY mood, view our transfer requirements.
Ready for the Next Step?
Evergreen’s campus and distinctive curriculum must be seen to be believed.
Apply to Evergreen
Ready to join us? Great! Find out what it takes to be a Greener.